KHE BARCODE 20 inch ALLOY EDITION just 10.2kg BLACK
The KHE BARCODE BMX bike is specifically for BMX beginners but still uses a strong, lightweight alloy frame/ steel fork.
The top tube of the 20” BARCODE alloy is kept quite short at 495mm (19.5 "). Therefore, it fits riders between 8 and 15 years old perfectly. Excellent component choices such as the quality OPC crank, Leadtec stem, adjustible Saddle & the KHE BIG400 aluminium rims speak for themselves. As a highlight, a Flybikes (top Spanish BMX Brand) PRO U-Brake is installed. The Flybikes brake is ideal because of its optimum braking performance. Aluminium frame to make the bike the World lightest in the price class!!
- Frame: Aluminium, Top Tube length: 495mm (19.5")
- Fork: HiTen high-strength steel
- Handlebar: 2-piece HiTen steel
- Stem: Leadtec Front Load Style
- H/Set: Headset 1 1/8“
- R/Brake: Flybikes Springhanger U-Brake
- F/Brake: Sidepull (already mounted)
- Brake lever: U-Brake compatible
- Brake cable: Extra-long for multiple bar rotations
- Crank: OPC crank.
- B/B Set: American BB
- Chain: KMC (high quality chain manufacturer)
- Pedals: PVC body, 1/2“ axle thread
- Chainwheel: 36 tooth
- F/Wheel: KHE Rim, 36 Hole Prism Hub with 10mm axle
- R/Wheel: KHE Rim, 16 Tooth cassette hub, 14mm Axle, 36 Hole
- Saddle: Adjustible saddle
- Seatclamp: Integrated
- Tyres: Front/rear: wide KHE 2,00" tires
- Extra: F-Brake/Lever/All cables are already adjusted!
- Weight: Just c.10.2 kg!