KHE BMX Bike Model COSMIC 20 Zoll 11.1kg
Colour OrangeRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
KHE COSMIC 20 Zoll 11.1kg Orange
→ The COSMIC is a real KHE history bike! The first edition was produced before over 25 years.
Now, because of our 30th anniversary, the KHE COSMIC will be again reissued.
The idea behind the "All-round BMX" is the vision to inspire and convince many children and teenager for the sport BMX. A neat design and the unbeatable price-performance speak for themselves.
As well as the MTB we installed V-brakes for the COSMIC. Therefore a very great brake-performance is guaranteed. Furthermore the fat 2.00" tires, an adjustable saddle and the KHE AFFIX Pro rotor for 360° twists are much important. The COSMIC provides everything you need to learn beginner tricks, jumping over dirty hills or riding through BMX parks.
In a nutshell it's a perfect beginner BMX for riders between 8 and 15 years and a body size from 140cm.
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 495mm (19,5"), HT 75*, RC347mm
- Fork: made of high-strength HiTen steel
- Handlebar: 2-piece, 8“ height & 660mm width
- Stem: Front Loader Style (Handlebar will be clamped at the front)
- Headset: 1 1/8“
- Rotor: patented AFFIX Pro rotor system!
- Brakes: POWER V-brakes front & back!
- Brakelever: for V-brake
- Grips: VELO 120mm long "Mushroom" style
- Crank: forged single-piece crank 165mm
- Chainwheel: 32 teeth
- Bottom bracket: American loose ball
- Chain: KMC, branded product of high-quality
- Frontwheel: TDI aluminum rim, 10mm (3/8") axle, 36 hole Prism hub
- Backwheel: TDI aluminum rim, 16 teeth sprocket, 10mm (3/8") axle, 36 hole Prism hub
- Saddle: padded & adjustable in angle / inclination
- Seatpost: 300mm long
- Saddle clamp: integrated
- Tires: fat PRISM 2,00“ tires
- Colour: black
- Weight: just ca. 11,1kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Xmas pressieBy: Michelle on 3 December 2020Bought this for our nine year old. Luckily I know an awesome person who is able to put it together and is right into BMX. Otherwise I would have had to pay someone to do it. It’s a great bike and our son is going to love it.