KHE BMX RAVISHER 18 Inch Aluminium Only 8.9kg
"KHE RAVISHER LL 18 inch aluminium BMX only 8.9kg!"
→ The KHE RAVISHER LL (Light Line) is our new 18" aluminium BMX bike that is also equipped with an aluminium handlebar! It is extremely light at only 8.9 kg, which makes riding much easier and makes the bike perfect for younger riders.
At only 8.9 kg, you won't find a lighter 18" freestyle bike including rotor in this price range anywhere in the world!
As the name suggests, this aluminium edition has an aluminium frame and handlebars. But because it is reinforced in the right places, the BMX can withstand every jump! In addition to its patented AFFIX rotor, the KHE Ravisher LL also has an adjustable saddle, which allows the rider to optimally adjust the seat angle. The bike has an aluminium U-brake at the rear. The bike has excellent equipment, such as the Affix rotor, Top Loader stem or the brand new BIG400 (35mm wide!) KHE rims!
Great handling and good fun.
Recommended rider height: 125 -145cm
Maximum total rider weight: 70kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt / Pump Track
Pegs: The Ravisher 18" LL can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE COP ALU pegs.
- Frame: Aluminium, top tube length: 457mm (18"), RC 311mm, HT 45°
- Fork: HiTen
- Handlebar: Aluminium, 2-piece, 8" rise
- Stem: Top load
- Headset: AFFIX 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Side pull
- Rear brake: Aluminium U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 8 spline axle, 152mm
- Bottom bracket: Fully sealed US-BB
- Pedals: PVC 9/16"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: Aluminium 25T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Tyres: 18" x 2,125"
- Saddle: Padded
- Seat clamp: Aluminium
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cable are already mounted!
- Weight: Approx. 8.9 kg
- Colour: Anthracite
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
Since 2015 we offer all KHE products directly from our own online shop, this means top quality at an unbeatable price!
KHEbikes from riders to riders since 1988.
|Size:||18 inch; 125-145cm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Bicycle Depot Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.