Trail 'N Fun Bike Tow Bar Bike Trailer Red Steel Suits 10 Inch-20 Inch BicyclesRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
TRAIL 'N FUN Cycle Towing Bar bike trailer hitch is great for bringing your child along on bike rides.
It is the easiest,
safest and quickest way
to tow your growing little angel
The hitch trailer tow bar can switch between towing your child and detaching for independent rides easily and fast.
Manufactured in Italy to the highest European Quality Standards, the Trail N Fun Cycle Towing Bar is TUV-GS certified for safety and performance based on a strict protocol of dynamic and static tests.
With Trail 'N Fun you can secure your child’s bike to yours and cycle together in total safety and tranquillity.
So simple to fit from the very first time, Trail 'N Fun easily secures and adjusts with the turn of a knob.
- No more troublesome initial adjustments based on the size of the child’s bike.
- No more removal of parts from the child’s bike before it can be towed.
- No more stopping to make adjustments during the early part of the ride.
It takes just 1 minute of your time to attach Trail 'N Fun, so you can enjoy the rest of your time with your angel.
With Trail 'N Fun you can allow your child to ride independently once you have reached a safe location. The device is extremely easy to hook and unhook and it can be folded back onto the adult bike to permit independent movement.
Once folded closed Trail 'N Fun occupies little space so it is perfect to take on holiday with you.
You and your Trail'N Fun... The passion
We... The safety
- Attach in less than a minute
- Can attach to a large range of bikes
- Takes up little space for easy transportation
- Maximum weight of the child: 30kg
- Tow Bar for Childrens Bikes from 10" to 20"
- Can be folded back on adult bike when not in use
- Can be coupled/uncoupled in 1 minute after assembly
- Excellent control of the towed bike, great road stability.
|Brand||Trail N Fun|
Trail N Fun tow bar works greatBy: Luke on 18 June 2018Works really good, my daughter loves it. Did have to do a mod to my daughters new bike (giant/liv) as the axel nuts were recessed on it, however fits straight onto most other bikes. Well worth buying this.