Bellelli Rear Child Bicycle Carrier - Model Pepe Grey Standard
Colour Grey with Red Comfort PaddingRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
or 4 payments of $22.25 with Info
FREEBIES! Buy Bellelli Rear Child Bicycle Carrier Model - Pepe Grey - Standard Today & Choose From One Of These FREE Gifts!
Bellelli Bicycle Rear Child Carrier Model - Pepe Grey - Standard Model
BELLELLI products define style, comfort and safety. The italian made brand prides themselves on developing baby bike seats which use certified plastics that are non toxic and that involve top quality conponents, exhausting safety tests and solutions developed for optimal child comfort. The Pepe child carrier suits all active parents as it comes in both an easily-to-attach clamp to rack style and a standard fork to seat stay attachment. Both are easy to attach on and off your bike.
"Our favourite child bike seat on a budget" Read more..
STANDARD MODEL Advantages and Features
- Made in Italy, exclusively with certified non-toxic plastic
- Lightweight, resistant and washable frames
- Supplied with XL (Extra Long) Fork
- Easy-on/easy off the bike (push-down button Multifix system)
- Can be switched from one bike to another in seconds
- Designed with the most advanced safety and comfort features like:
- Reclined angle for the neck plus ergonomic shoulders support
- Integrated helmet slot
- High sideboards to increase support and containment
- Wider and safer legs/feet side protection
- Five-point adjustable safety belt
- Childproof, parent-friendly safety buckle
- Broad footrests height-settings range
- European EN 14344 Safety Certification
- Meets or exceeds the ASTM – F1625.00 Standards
Bicycle Baby CarrierBy: Hakan Isen on 23 September 2020Just wanted to pass on a big thank you for great service and wonderful prompt communication. We love the baby seat. High quality and our child loves it! Thank you again.
2nd one and still impressedBy: Owen on 6 July 2018I really like this type of bicycle seat, I have a cargo bike with two of these on the rear rack, and they're a brilliant seat. I check the clamps every so often, and always find they're done up tight and haven't moved.