KHE BARCODE LL 2022/23 20 inch Aluminium BMX only 10.0kg
Colour: Matt Black
KHE BARCODE LL 2022-2023 20 inch Aluminium
BMX only 10.0kg!
→ The KHE BARCODE LL (Light Line) is our new BMX 20" aluminium bike that is now also equipped with an aluminium handlebar! This makes it extremely light, which makes riding immensely easier and makes the bike perfect for younger riders.
At only 10.0kg, you won't find a lighter freestyle bike in this price range anywhere in the world!
As the name suggests, this aluminium edition has an aluminium frame and handlebars. However, since this is reinforced in the right places, the BMX can still withstand any jump! In addition to its patented AFFIX rotor, the KHE Barcode also has an adjustable saddle, which allows the rider to optimally adjust the seat angle. The bike has an aluminium U-brake front & rear. The bike has a top equipment like the Affix rotor, Top Loader stem or the brand new BIG400 (35mm wide!) KHE rims! We have managed to reduce the weight to only 10.0kg, which means top handling and fun factor.
This is how tall you should be for the bike: 140-170cm
Maximum body weight: 70kg
Application area: Street / Park / Dirt / Pump Track
Pegs: Suitable for the Barcode 20" are front 10mm and rear 14mm pegs, we recommend the KHE COP ALU pegs.
The product shown may differ in some details from the standard model. You will find the exact product description in the specifications. Errors and omissions excepted.
- Frame: Aluminium, top tube length: 495mm (19.5")
- Rotor: AFFIX rotor
- Fork: high-strength HiTen
- Handlebar: aluminium 2-piece
- Stem: Top Loader style
- Headset: Headset 1 1/8" AFFIX
- Rear brake: Aluminium U-Brake
- Front brake: Aluminium U-Brake
- Brake lever: Aluminium U-Brake
- Crank: 3-piece CrMo hollow Krubel 170mm
- Bottom bracket: American-BB
- Chain: YBN
- Pedals: very flat & lightweight PVC 9/16" pedals
- Chainring: 32 teeth
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 H Prism S/B hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 16 T sprocket, 14mm axle, 36 H Prism hub.
- Rims: KHE BIG400 (35mm wide) aluminium rims
- Saddle: padded & angle/inclination adjustable
- Seat clamp: aluminium black
- Tyres: 20" x 1,95
- Extra: Front brake/lever/cables are already mounted and adjusted!
- Colour: Matt black
- Weight of the bike: only approx.10 kg
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
Since 2015 we offer all KHE products directly from our own online shop, this means top quality at an unbeatable price!
KHEbikes from riders to riders since 1988.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Bicycle Depot Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.