KHE BMX STRIKEDOWN PRO 2022/23 20 Inch Only 9.7kg
Colour: Stealth Grey
"KHE STRIKEDOWN PRO 20 inch BMX only 9,7kg!"
→ The KHE Strikedown Pro is our top of the range model and currently the very best BMX available from KHEbikes. It weighs an unbeatable 9.7kg and is equipped with premium components. We are proud to offer the worlds lightest off the shelf street/park/dirt BMX bike in its price range!
The KHE Strikedown Pro being our top of the range bike meant we could only use the best materials. The frame, fork and handlebar are made of 100% high quality 4130 CrMo! This high-end KHE model is of course equipped with our patented Affix 360° BMX rotor; this allows you to spin the handlebars 360° without twisting the cables. The extremely lightweight is only possible thanks to our world-renowned KHE MAC tyres and the newly developed KHE Arsenic 4-piece 9" "multiple butted" handlebar (different wall thicknesses). Only the highest quality parts have been used like a fully integrated sealed headset, 2-piece KHE 22 crankset, Aluminium "guard" chainring, fully sealed MID BB, KHE BIG400 rims, sealed hubs front and rear and a 25/9 gear ratio. The industry leading Flybikes brakes guarantee maximum braking performance. All this adds to an impressive weight of just 9,7kg including our AFFIX 360° rotor.
A premium specification and tidy look make for a truly great ride.
Recommended rider height: 150-190cm
Maximum total rider weight: 140kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: The Strikedown Pro can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE CNC Pro or KHE Laser Pro pegs.
- Frame: 100% 4130 CrMo top tube length: 524mm (20.6"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: 100% 4130 CrMo
- Handlebars: KHE Arsenic, butted 4130 CrMo, 4-piece, 9" rise
- Stem: Top load
- Headset: Fully integrated AFFIX headset, sealed, 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Rear brake: Flybikes U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium brake lever with hinged bar clamp
- Cranks: 2-piece KHE 22 cranks, 48 spline axle, 170mm
- Bottom bracket: Fully sealed MID-BB
- Pedals: PVC 9/16"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: 25T, CNC Aluminium “guard” chainring
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Tyres: KHE Mac3, 20" X 2,40"
- Saddle: Lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables are already mounted!
- Weight: Approx. 9,7 kg / 21,38 lbs
- Colour: Stealth grey
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
Since 2015 we offer all KHE products directly from our own online shop, this means top quality at an unbeatable price!
KHEbikes from riders to riders since 1988.
|Size:||20 inch; 150-190cm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Bicycle Depot Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.