KHE COPE AM 2022/23 20 inch BMX 10.8kg
Colour Matt Anthracite
2022-2023 KHE COPE AM 20 inch BMX 10.8kg Matt Anthracite
- PREORDER AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 15TH
→ The KHE Cope AM is a very high-quality BMX bike that doesn't have to sacrifice anything. It is very light and has a top design. In order to be able to turn the handlebar 360°, we have installed our patented Affix rotor.
The extremely light weight of only 10.8kg is only possible thanks to our high-quality KHE ACME tyres and the newly developed KHE "butted" 9" inch MVP handlebar (different wall thicknesses). The KHE COPE AM 20 inch is the perfect park/street/dirt BMX bike. For high jumps and grinds, parts like our new KHE BIG400 rims, 3-piece CrMo 8 spline crank, precision bearing front hub, 9 teeth 14mm "fully sealed" rear hubs, KHE butted 9" MVP handlebars and KHE ACME 2.4" tyres have been installed! The BMX is matt black, available in our online shop.
Recommended body height: 150-190cm
Maximum body weight: 90kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: Suitable for the Cope 20" are front 10mm and rear 14mm pegs, we recommend the BLACK STEEL pegs.
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 524mm (20.6"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen steel
- Handlebars: KHE MVP, 9" rise, butted
- Stem: Leadtec Front Load
- Headset: AFFIX headset 1 1/8"
- Rotor: Patented AFFIX 360° rotor
- Rear brake: Alloy U-Brake
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 8 spline axle, 170mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Chain: YBN branded chain
- Pedals: 9/16" PVC
- Chainring: 25T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Saddle: lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: KHE ACME, 20" X 2,40"
- Extra: Brakes / levers / cables are already mounted and adjusted!
- Weight: Approx. 10,8 kg / 23,81 lbs
- Colour: Matt anthracite
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
Since 2015 we offer all KHE products directly from our own online shop, this means top quality at an unbeatable price!
KHEbikes from riders to riders since 1988.
|Size:||20 inch; 150-190cm|
Related links to "KHE COPE AM 20 inch BMX 10,8kg! matt anthracite - available from approx. 11.11."
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Bicycle Depot Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.