KHE BLAZE 2022/2023 18 inch BMX only 10.2kg
"KHE BLAZE 18 inch BMX only 10.2kg!"
→ The KHE Blaze 18” is the perfect beginner’s bike for young riders looking to get into the sport. With a great look, a reasonable weight and our patented Affix 360° BMX rotor, it has everything you need for a exceptional riding experience!
The BLAZE 18 inch BMX is of course equipped with our patented Affix 360° BMX rotor; this allows you to spin the handlebars 360° without twisting the cables. The BMX bike also features a short stem and a compact fork offset (18mm), keeping the bike agile and easy to learn tricks on. The saddle is easily adjustable in both height and angle, allowing the rider to find the optimal riding position.
Recommended rider height: 125-145cm
Maximum total rider weight: 50kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: The Blaze 18" can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE COP ALU pegs.
- Frame: HiTen, top tube length: 457mm (18"), RC 311mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen, with short offset 18mm
- Handlebars: HiTen, 2-piece
- Stem: Front load
- Headset: AFFIX 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Aluminium U-Brake (already installed!)
- Rear brake: Aluminium U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: 1-piece, 150mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Pedals: PVC 1/2"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: 36T
- Front wheel: Aluminium rim, 36 spoke hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: Aluminium rim, 36 spoke hub, 16T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Tyres: UNITED 18" x 2,125"
- Saddle: Padded
- Seatpost: 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables are already mounted!
- Weight: Approx. 10.2 kg / 22.48 lbs
- Colour: Black
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
Since 2015 we offer all KHE products directly from our own online shop, this means top quality at an unbeatable price!
KHEbikes from riders to riders since 1988.
|Size:||18 inch; 125-145cm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Bicycle Depot Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.