KHE SILENCER LT 2022-23 20 inch BMX only 9.9kg
"KHE SILENCER LT 20 inch BMX only 9.9kg!"
→ The KHE Silencer LT 20" is equipped with great parts and weighs under 10kg including rotor, making it extremely light for an off the shelf BMX bike! This BMX is the perfect bike for beginners and pros alike.
The KHE Silencer LT is a high-end street/park/dirt BMX bike. It has a high spec like the KHE MVP 4-piece 9" "butted" handlebar, fully integrated sealed headset, 3-piece CrMo 48 spline cranks, fully sealed MID BB, KHE BIG400 rims, sealed hubs front and rear and a 25/9 gear ratio. The industry leading Flybikes brakes guarantee maximum braking performance. All this adds to an impressive weight of just 9,9kg including our AFFIX 360° rotor.
Recommended rider height: 150-190cm
Maximum total rider weight: 120kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: The Silencer LT can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 14mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE CNC Pro or KHE Laser Pro pegs.
- Frame: CrMo Main tubes, top tube length: 524mm (20.6"), RC 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: CNC steerer made of CrMo steel
- Handlebars: KHE Multiple butted, 4-piece, 9" rise
- Stem: Top load
- Headset: Fully integrated AFFIX headset, sealed, 1 1/8"
- Rotor: AFFIX
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Rear brake: Flybikes U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium brake lever with hinged bar clamp
- Cranks: MVP 3-piece CrMo cranks, 48 spline axle, 170mm
- Bottom bracket: Fully sealed MID-BB
- Pedals: PVC 9/16"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: Aluminium, 25T
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 rim, 36 spoke hub, sealed bearings, 9T freewheel, 14mm axle
- Tyres: KHE Mac 2+, 20" X 2,30"
- Saddle: Lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 210mm long
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables are already mounted!
- Weight: Approx. 9,9 kg / 21,83 lbs
- Colour: Black
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
Since 2015 we offer all KHE products directly from our own online shop, this means top quality at an unbeatable price!
KHEbikes from riders to riders since 1988.
|Size:||20 inch; 150-190cm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Bicycle Depot Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.