KHE ARSENIC 2022/23 16inch Aluminium BMX 8.0kg
"KHE ARSENIC LL 16 inch Aluminium BMX only 8.0kg!"
→ We have developed the Arsenic 16 inch to enable children from the age of 5 and a height of 105 cm to ride a BMX. With this BMX bike, first tricks, jumps or simply cruising off-road are no problem at all.
We are especially proud of the weight: Since the Arsenic LL 16" is equipped with a high-quality and stable aluminium frame and has an optimised geometry, it weighs only 8.0kg. This is especially important as young riders have less strength and therefore a BMX bike that is too heavy is difficult for them to handle. The bike is painted blue anodised and has wide tyres that provide grip and make it an eye-catcher. Great fun and safety are ensured with this KHE beginner's bike..
Recommended rider height: 105-125cm
Maximum total rider weight: 40kg
Application: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: The KHE ARSENIC 16" LL can be equipped with 10mm front pegs and 10mm rear pegs. We recommend the KHE COP ALU pegs.
- Frame: Aluminium, top tube length: 402mm (15,8")
- Fork: HiTen
- Handlebars: Aluminium, 2-piece
- Stem: Top load 40mm
- Headset: 1 1/8"
- Rotor: -
- Front brake: Side pull (already installed!)
- Rear brake: U-Brake
- Brake levers: Aluminium
- Cranks: 1-piece, 140mm
- Bottom bracket: US-BB
- Pedals: PVC 1/2"
- Chain: YBN
- Chainring: 25T
- Front wheel: Aluminium rim, 28 spoke hub, 10mm axle
- Rear wheel: Aluminium rim, 28 spoke hub, 9T driver, 10mm axle
- Tyres: UNITED 16" x 2,125"
- Saddle: Lightweight padded saddle combo with integrated seat post
- Seatpost: Aluminium
- Seat clamp: Integrated
- Extra: Front brake / lever / cables already mounted!
- Weight: Approx. 8,0kg / 17,637 lbs (Probably the lightest 16" Freestyle BMX bike in the world!)
- Colour: Blue
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
Since 2015 we offer all KHE products directly from our own online shop, this means top quality at an unbeatable price!
KHEbikes from riders to riders since 1988.
|Size:||16 inch; 105 -120cm|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Bicycle Depot Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.