KHE COSMIC 2022/23 20 inch BMX 11.1kg
Colour Matt Black
2022-2023 Model KHE COSMIC 20 inch BMX 11.1kg! Black
- PREORDER AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 15TH
→ The COSMIC is a real KHE history BMX bike! The first edition was produced over 25 years ago. Now, for our 30th anniversary, the KHE COSMIC 20 inch is being reissued.
The idea behind this "all-round BMX bike" is to inspire many children and young people for the BMX sport. A great design and unbeatable value for money speak for themselves.
As safety while riding is very important to us, we have installed high-quality V-brakes for the COSMIC, which really bite when braking. Also important are the fat 2.10" tyres, an adjustable saddle and of course the KHE AFFIX Pro rotor for 360° turns. The COSMIC BMX bike has everything you need to learn beginner tricks, jump over dirty hills or ride in BMX parks.
This is how tall you should be for the bike: 140-170cm or 8-15 years.
Maximum body weight: 50kg
Area of use: Street / Park / Dirt
Pegs: Suitable for the Cosmic 20" are front and rear 10mm pegs, we recommend the BLACK STEEL 10mm pegs.
- Frame: HiTen steel, top tube length: 495mm (19.5"), HT 75*, RC347mm
- Fork: high-strength HiTen steel
- Handlebar: 2-piece 8" high & 660mm wide
- Stem: Top Loader style (handlebar is clamped from above)
- Headset: Headset 1 1/8"
- Rotor: patented AFFIX Pro Rotor System!
- Brakes: POWER V-Brakes front & rear!
- Brake lever: for V-Brake
- Grips: VELO 120mm long "Mushroom Style
- Crank: Forged one-piece crank 165mm
- Chainring: 32 teeth
- Bottom bracket: American loose ball
- Chain: YBN
- Front wheel: KHE BIG400 aluminium rim 35mm wide, 10mm (3/8") axle, 36 hole Prism hub
- Rear wheel: KHE BIG400 aluminium rim 35mm wide, 16 teeth sprocket, 10mm (3/8") axle, 36 hole Prism hub
- Saddle: padded & angle/inclination adjustable
- Seatpost: 210mm long
- Seat clamp: integrated
- Tyres: 20" x 2.10" tyres
- Colour: black
- Weight of the bike: only approx. 11.1kg
Bicycle is approx. 90% pre-assembled
All images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
WHY A BMX FROM KHE?
- KHE is the oldest and most popular BMX brand in Germany.
- KHEbikes was founded in 1988 in Karlsruhe and has over 30 years of experience.
- KHE team riders have won over 10 world cup titles in a variety of PRO categories.
- Many important and pioneering BMX innovations and patents were developed by KHE.
- Owner Thomas Göring, who has ridden BMX since 1980, was German runner-up and placed 4th at the world championship.
Since 2015 we offer all KHE products directly from our own online shop, this means top quality at an unbeatable price!
KHEbikes from riders to riders since 1988.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Bicycle Depot Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.